Here you can find the Terms and Conditions of our classic 4 Day Retreats. Please read them carefully before booking with us. When you make a reservation with us you automatically agree to the appropriate terms mentioned below. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to help and look forward to see you soon!
Table of Contents
Here is a table of contents listing the headlines of our terms and conditions for these retreats. Just click on any of the links to go to the point directly.
DHARANA RETREATS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Prior to any retreat that you book with Phuket Meditation Co., Ltd.,you (the “client”) must sign up via a booking form. With this you agree to our Booking Terms & Conditions. You can find a copy of these Terms & Conditions that apply to bookable events below. In entering into an agreement with The PHUKET MEDITATION CO,. LTD. for the supply of services, each and every contracting party agrees to be bound by all the conditioned exemptions and provision herein contained.
1 Payment Terms
The Phuket Meditation Center offers Regular Retreats in Phuket. The Payment terms and conditions for the classic retreats are listed below.
1.1 Payment Terms and Deposits
In case of booking into an event hosted in Phuket (All events listed here: Phuket Retreats) the contracting party (the person who is booking) agrees to pay a booking deposit of 10% of total invoice value at the time of booking and the remaining 90% balance upon arrival at the event location during registration for the event.
1.2 Confirmation of a Booking
The Company will only accept a booking upon receipt of the booking fee. Once it is received a contract will be deemed to have been made. Until you pay the booking fee, the company shall be free to offer the date in question to other parties.
2 Cancellation, Refunds & Modifications
Here we are listing the cancellation terms for the regular retreats. We base the cancellation charges on the number of days before the arrival date of the event. You can find the details below.
2.1 Cancellation Terms
If the client wishes to cancel the contract they must advise The Company in writing as soon as possible. Any cancellation of the contract will be subject to the following cancellation charges. These cancellation terms and conditions apply to all events listed here: Phuket Retreats
|Days Prior to Arrival||% of Total Invoice Value|
|0 to 14 days||10% (The Deposit)|
|15 days or more||No Charges, Full Refund|
2.2 Changing a Booking
It is possible for clients to modify their booking any time before the registration deadline on the arrival day. Once the deposit amount of 10% has been paid, the clients’ attendance at the event is secured and considered confirmed. The client may later change the duration of attendance, add or subtract features and/or services. The client has to inform the company about desired modifications to the booked program before the final payment is made during registration and check-in. Modifications can’t be made after the payment has been completed.
2.3 Cancellation by The Company
Phuket Meditation Co., Ltd. will always endeavor to fulfill all confirmed bookings. However, we reserve the right to cancel events in case of an emergency. If we cancel a booking prior to the commencement of the event, we will offer you an alternative date or a refund.
2.4 Governing Law
This contract is governed by the law of Thailand whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim of any nature relating to the service provided or the contract.